[Pivot Table - Traditional] Sorting on Pivot Table extension

Forge Component
(10)
Published on 2019-11-10 by Gonçalo Borrêga
10 votes
Published on 2019-11-10 by Gonçalo Borrêga

Hi,

I was wondering if I make my pivot tables read only, is there a way to sort by a column within the pivot table?

Regards,

Archit

Hi Archit,

Just uploaded a new version that allows sending some extra configurations to the pivot.

Check this example and click the "show more..." in the options of the pivot to view the configuration you'd have to use on the new parameter "RendererOptionsJSON" (available in the new version):

sort: {direction:'desc', column_key:['Conservative']}

This will by default, sort the table (in readonly mode) by the column that is titled "Conservative", in descending order.

There's no way (currently) to block the pivot from allowing the user to then sort it by something else.

Hope this helps

Gonçalo Borrêga wrote:

Hi Archit,

Just uploaded a new version that allows sending some extra configurations to the pivot.

Check this example and click the "show more..." in the options of the pivot to view the configuration you'd have to use on the new parameter "RendererOptionsJSON" (available in the new version):

sort: {direction:'desc', column_key:['Conservative']}

This will by default, sort the table (in readonly mode) by the column that is titled "Conservative", in descending order.

There's no way (currently) to block the pivot from allowing the user to then sort it by something else.

Hope this helps

Hi Goncalo,

How can I do this in OutSystems 10? Can I modify the eSpace to include this feature? Also, can I sort by Aggregate (eg. Average)?

Please advise.

Regards,

Romuel