Mobile Go to Position part 2

I worked out my problem in https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/33867/mobile-go-to-position/#Post203748 as I am trying to find a somehat same solution of my problem

I have tried example mentioned in the other ticket (I have tried many but no luck) with the use of the anchors in my mobile app but unfortanely it's not working. 

I need to scroll to a specific part on my screen, the user chooses extra information and it's being added on the screen but the user cannot see it when his mobile screen is too small so I would like to scroll down (under the barcode) so the user can see the newly added part. 

Could you please help me out? 

Please, could somone help me out?

Hi,

Your code seems to be correct. How exactly are you calling the client action that runs that javascript? Can you share your OML?

Hi,

The WidgetName in the input parameter of the Javascript node should be "scrollUnderV0". Without the Id and with the double-quotes.

In mobile, the id of the widget is its name.

Could you try that and tell me how it goes?

Cheers,

José

José Costa wrote:

Hi,

The WidgetName in the input parameter of the Javascript node should be "scrollUnderV0". Without the Id and with the double-quotes.

In mobile, the id of the widget is its name.

Could you try that and tell me how it goes?

Cheers,

José

Thanks for your response José ! I did try that too.

Thanks for your response Aurelio

I have attached my oml.

Could you please check this?

Thanks very much,

greetings,

Ineke

Aurelio Junior wrote:

Hi,

Your code seems to be correct. How exactly are you calling the client action that runs that javascript? Can you share your OML?