Like scaffolding in outsystems web,is there any method like same in outsystems mobile

In Outsystems Web there is one of the method called Scaffolding likewise in outsystems mobile is there any method like scaffolding here????

Hello Dinesh,

Not yet.

But you can use the Screen Templates and The Replace Data scaffolding/Accelerator to replace the dummy data model by yours.

Cheers.

HI,

You can also drag and drop an Entity to a screen, this will create a List Screen.

If you drag and drop an entity to a form you can create a Detail Screen.

Leandro Correa wrote:

HI,

You can also drag and drop an Entity to a screen, this will create a List Screen.

If you drag and drop an entity to a form you can create a Detail Screen.

Hi Leandro,

It does not create the Save Logic, I think... (But creates the button and the input parameter).

Cheers.

Hi Eduardo,

Yeah, just the if form.valid statement

And in the Screen List, don't create de search button, action and widgets, but is a accelaration to create this screens, for now... 

Cheers.

Funny...
Mine does not create the logic...

Either way, that's why I prefer to use the Templates. For what the Scaffolding does in Web, the templates are ok and the Replace Data should work pretty well (even if a minimum fixing later is required).

But the basic scaffolding dragging & dropping an entity to a screen or form is also useful.

Cheers!