Is it possible to don't have the dropdown menu in the TimePicker widget?

Hello,

Is it possible to don't have the dropdown menu in the timepicker widget but just the 00:00 in the input field without the dropdown?

Cheers,

Halit Ozdogru 

Hi Halit,

Can you give us a little bit of context?

Why do you want to have a timepicker where you cannot change the time? 

Best regards,

João Delgado

Hi, Halit

Have you tried using an input widget with its Input Type Property set to "Time"?

Kind regards,

Sam

João Delgado wrote:

Hi Halit,

Can you give us a little bit of context?

Why do you want to have a timepicker where you cannot change the time? 

Best regards,

João Delgado

I want to change the time but not with a dropdown menu I want set the dropdown off so that the users can fill it in by them self. 

Samuel Neves wrote:

Hi, Halit

Have you tried using an input widget with its Input Type Property set to "Time"?

Kind regards,

Sam

Hello, 

I know how it works with the input datatype time but I can't use that right now for this. And im very curious if it is possible to set the dropdown off for the timepicker

The main feature of the timepicker is to allow the user to select time using a dropbox. With no dropbox, the widget serves no purpose. "Filling it in themselves" as you say, is accomplished with an input widget..

I am curious too. Why can't you use the input right now for this?

Sam

Samuel Neves wrote:

The main feature of the timepicker is to allow the user to select time using a dropbox. With no dropbox, the widget serves no purpose. "Filling it in themselves" as you say, is accomplished with an input widget..

I am curious too. Why can't you use the input right now for this?

Sam

I have a list in a list the second list is a variable ObjectWeekList with a structure in it for the days of the week the structure is from monday till sunday in everyday there is a table in it called duration with the attributes in it. For the first list I use the variable ObjectWeekList with the structure in it so the input fields are connected to the variable with the datatype Objectweeklist and I can't change this because then is the whole logic broken. 

But I try now to make new variables called MondayTime till SundayTime with an onchange on it and then I assign the new variable to the structure and this I think it is gonna work for me. 

Halit,

Without knowing your purpose, I can foresee two possibilities:

1. If you really want to use TimePicker you can open a clone of the OutsystemsUIWeb Espace and work with the weblock itself. For instance, remove the list or disable the action that is responsible for opening the dropdown. Ending with a simple input.

or 

2.You can install CustomInputMask from the Forge, and use the MaskDate.

How?

Put an input widget, and associated with the webblock that comes from CustomInputMaskSample.

After that I believe that you can have the behaviour that you are looking for. Check my example:

https://joao-delgado.outsystemscloud.com/SendMails/Mask.aspx?_ts=637091539490172145

Best regards,

João Delgado

P.S: After reading your previous message I don´t know if this is the solution that you are looking for.

João Delgado wrote:

Halit,

Without knowing your purpose, I can foresee two possibilities:

1. If you really want to use TimePicker you can open a clone of the OutsystemsUIWeb Espace and work with the weblock itself. For instance, remove the list or disable the action that is responsible for opening the dropdown. Ending with a simple input.

or 

2.You can install CustomInputMask from the Forge, and use the MaskDate.

How?

Put an input widget, and associated with the webblock that comes from CustomInputMaskSample.

After that I believe that you can have the behaviour that you are looking for. Check my example:

https://joao-delgado.outsystemscloud.com/SendMails/Mask.aspx?_ts=637091539490172145

Best regards,

João Delgado

P.S: After reading your previous message I don´t know if this is the solution that you are looking for.

I fixed it already with my own idea thank you for youre time and responses!