[Tagify] Disable Input

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 15 Nov (3 weeks ago) by Afonso Carvalho
3 votes
Published on 15 Nov (3 weeks ago) by Afonso Carvalho

Hello,

I'm currently using this component with a button that disables/enables the InputTag Block, changing the Input Parameter IsInputEnabled. When I introduce some tags and disable the Input and enable it again, those same tags can't be deleted (value readonly:true). 

Am I doing something wrong or this component isn't prepared to edit tags after setting the IsInputEnabled Parameter to true that was previously set to false.

Best regards,

João Campos

Hi João,

Sorry for the late reply. I've been a little busy lately but I looked into this and you're right - once you flip the IsEditable input, the fields turn read-only and you can never remove them. I've added a fix for this in a new version, as well as changed the demo espace to illustrate your use case.

Thank you for your interest in the component, and let me know if you have any other issues!

Hi again,

I noticed some of these functions are not compatible with IE 11. Can this issue be fixed in a future version, or it will only work on the newer browsers?

Thanks. 

Solution

Hi João,

If you can give me some examples, I can try investigating - but most likely this will be specific to the JS library. I've looked at the documentation and there's a polyfill for IE:

It's not being used in the component right now, so I suspect that might be the issue.

Solution