Row or column index is invalid or out of required range.”

Requirement:

Compare with two excel sheet columns and find first excel specific column values which are not there in second excel sheet specific columns values.As I am getting an exception “Row or column index is invalid or out of required range.”

Condition:

OSUserList.Username <> SFUserList.FederationIdentifier

Hello,

Can you provide more details? Where are you getting the error? 

How are you comparing the lists?

Can you provide the oml file or some prints?

Thanks 

Hi,

what seems to me is that this join and this condition are incorrect, which is generating a lot of records.

Regards.

Hello Ganeshkumar,

Compare with two excel sheet columns and find first excel specific column values which are not there in second excel sheet specific columns values.

I think the first issue here is that your source is using OnlyWith, which means it will only get values that exists on both columns.

As for how to resolve your scenario, from how I understand it, you would need an advance SQL query instead of aggregate wherein you make a join only with those that exist in the table, and then get the null rows after the join. This would mean the join is not with another source but with a subquery, and the where will have a checking for null.

SELECT {FirstTable}.*
FROM {FirstTable} LEFT JOIN (SELECT {SecondTable}.*
 FROM {SecondTable}) AS ExistInSecond
 ON {FirstTable}.[Id] = ExistInSecond.[Id]
WHERE ExistInSecond.[Id] IS NULL

There are two reasons why this has to be on advance SQL query: there is a subquery and there is an IS NULL checking. Please note that {Entity}.[Id] = NullIdentifier() means = 0 not IS NULL.

Hope this helps!

- Emman