Meet 20 fantastic participants of the Low-Code School Braga. They are experienced professionals learning OutSystems to join our growing developer community.

Low-Code School is a two-week-long OutSystems technology training that includes a free certification exam, plus the opportunity to meet with OutSystems partners and customers who might be hiring!

It's a great opportunity for developers wanting to add new skills to their tool kit.

Apply now for the next editions.

Low-Code School is having its debut in London (Nov 25th - Dec 9th) and Castelo Branco (Dec 2nd - 16th).

To participate in the London edition apply for free until 19th November https://low-code-school-london.eventbrite.com

We have only 20 spots available!

It's been an honor and a privilege to teach Outsystems to all the highly skilled attendants on this LCS.

Welcome to the Outsystems world!!!!!

Paulo Moreira wrote:

It's been an honor and a privilege to teach Outsystems to all the highly skilled attendants on this LCS.

Welcome to the Outsystems world!!!!!

Thanks @Paulo Moreira, is being a fantastic experience, performed by a great trainer.

That's a great team, with the best trainer.

This team is the next generation of great OutSystems platform consultants.

Ana Lopes wrote:

Meet 20 fantastic participants of the Low-Code School Braga. They are experienced professionals learning OutSystems to join our growing developer community.

I was delighted to meet these guys and the cool job done by Paulo. 

I'm also flattered for being able to present Destinycloud and share my vision on the usage of Outsystems in the real world and helping to grow the Outsystems network.