Hello.

Help me too many processes suspended (> 1000).

Administrator once and he is not possible resume to all.

What to do????

Hi 

Without going and update the values in the meta model of the platform i think is not possible.

And going through the meta model of the platform is highly NOT recommended. if something goes wrong you are on your own. 

Unless anyone here knows another way that i dont, you'll have to go one by one

Br

Pedro Domingues

Is there no way to run all suspended instances of a specified process from platform developers? Is it normal in the age of automation to engage in mouse-clicking on the provided processes when there are thousands of them?  So you understand, in real production there are tens and hundreds of thousands of processes. This is not a sandbox with two process instances.

Platform developers simply had to provide such tools to their platform. What if 100,000 instances or 1,000,000 are suspended now? How many years are we going to click the mouse?

There must be a batch process in ServiceCenter to resume all instances of the selected process. I do not understand the motivation of the Outsystems platform development team. To use it or not to use - to solve to the administrator. But it is not clear to me why crutch solutions should be developed by users of the platform and not by its developers.

Sergey Palagin wrote:

There must be a batch process in ServiceCenter to resume all instances of the selected process. I do not understand the motivation of the Outsystems platform development team. To use it or not to use - to solve to the administrator. But it is not clear to me why crutch solutions should be developed by users of the platform and not by its developers.

For what i know is already on their radar to develop. 

https://www.outsystems.com/ideas/1599/bpt-bulk-resume-suspended-processes-after-deploy?IsFromAdvancedSearch=True

br