Custom Filters in OutSystems

Hi Everyone,

I have a requirement where we want to create custom filters on the UI for Table Records as shown below:

Is this possible to achieve this outsystems.

Hi,

If I understand your question, the answer is yes. You have to use Advance SQL and pass what you want to filter as parameter, and pass what you want as input parameter with the Expand inline attribute to Yes.

Regards,
Nuno Verdasca

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi,

If I understand your question, the answer is yes. You have to use Advance SQL and pass what you want to filter as parameter, and pass what you want as input parameter with the Expand inline attribute to Yes.

Regards,
Nuno Verdasca

Hi Nuno,

Thank You for your reply :) 

From your reply what i understood is its possible to achieve it from OutSystems.

But could you please let me know how to add filter to the UI as shown in the above screenshots. Is it possible to share oml ?

Thanks in Advance

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

You can try this component

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/498/column-filter-widget

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thank You so much for your valuable input.

However its This component is not supported by OutSystems. In future it might create a problem :(  änd also i need to customize it further. 

i wanted to create my own filter if i can have one sort of example.

Gandeev b wrote:

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi,

Regards,
Nuno Verdasca

Hi Nuno,

Thank You for your reply :) 

From your reply what i understood is its possible to achieve it from OutSystems.

But could you please let me know how to add filter to the UI as shown in the above screenshots. Is it possible to share oml ?

Thanks in Advance

Try to look to this post: Multiple search filters in an Aggregate, it'll be a nice start point Gandeev.
Cheers, 

Nuno Verdasca

Here, you can find more detail about this topic:

I hope this help you.
Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca