Upgrading Outsystems Platform

HI,

I have the my application which is running on OS V 9.1 platform. Now I wanted to upgrade it to V10 then V11 OR directly to the V11. So, What are the thinks that need to be taken care while upgrading in mentioned conditions? What are the do's and don'ts in terms of application and Database (OS Cloud) level? 

Thanks,

Rohan   

Hi Rohan,

In one of the OutSytems meetup at Link-It in de Meern, Netherlands, this topic was on the agenda.

https://www.meetup.com/nl-NL/Netherlands-Outsystems-Community-Meetup/events/257100353/

Maybe you can get the presentation from them.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Rohan,

If your environment is on OS Cloud Outsystems will handle everything for you. you just need to make sure that the code works after. To prepare for that check the breaking changes on this document and all the other information if you want to understand the upgrade process.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Rohan,

If your environment is on OS Cloud Outsystems will handle everything for you. you just need to make sure that the code works after. To prepare for that check the breaking changes on this document and all the other information if you want to understand the upgrade process.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Thanks for the info but OS is hosted on AWS cloud.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Hi,

On that document you also have the upgrade planning if you need it to do yourself. You also have this article about an upgrade to version 11.

Regards,

Marcelo