How to create pages like in OutSystems UI Web site

Hi everyone,

How we can create pages like this:

I can see this kind of page designs at https://outsystemsui.outsystems.com/OutsystemsUiWebsite/ 

Please tell me how I can use this template if it is available for now.

Thank you

Hi,

When you create new screen in your app, platform suggest to use templates.

Nikolai Kaplin wrote:

Hi,

But view is completely different from which I attached to post when I use them. 

Hi Necmettin,

Adding some comments to Nikolai solution I would suggest you to check the components/patterns of the OutSystems UI. Notice that all the templates or pages you're building are composed with several patterns together. If you want to build a personalized page you can check which patterns you want and then apply them on the page getting a personalized result. Check the gif below, dragging some patterns you're able to build your own layout and order of items, etc.

Resultado de imagem para outsystems drag and drop gif

Check also some Silk UI Samples. Going inside a sample you can check which elements compose the template and do it yourself in a personalized way.

Hope it helps! Happy coding! Cheers!

Necmettin Sahinbay wrote:

Nikolai Kaplin wrote:

Hi,

But view is completely different from which I attached to post when I use them. 

AS Tiago Gomes wrote, You can customize and change template to give it the look you need. For this, platform gives you many tools (templates, themes, CSS, etc.).
Also you can use another framework (SILK UI).