Hello all, is there any way to zoom in or zoom out at service studio in interface sections? 

The problem occurs when i use pop-up widget and inside the popup has a form on it with about 6 row include button. But i'ts hard for me to see the 5th and 6th row. Is there any way to zoom-out or zoom-in in interface sections?

here the screenshot for what i mean

I've tried ctrl+(plus) and ctrl+(minus) still not work

Hi, 

I don't think so.

But also, the canvas shouldn't act like this. I'll talk to OutSystems about it. What's the version of your SS? 

As a workarounf, if it does not impact your logic, you may put the form and associated logic in a block, and add an instance of the block into the popup. 

This way you can work in the block normally without this limitation. 

Cheers. 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi, 

I don't think so.

But also, the canvas shouldn't act like this. I'll talk to OutSystems about it. What's the version of your SS? 

As a workarounf, if it does not impact your logic, you may put the form and associated logic in a block, and add an instance of the block into the popup. 

This way you can work in the block normally without this limitation. 

Cheers. 

I'm using 11.6.13

I think i will follow your instructions to use block. Thank you so much Eduardo Jauch :D

You're welcome. I 'll pass this to OutSystems so they can take a look. 

Cheers 

Hi,

I was talking to OutSystems and this is most probably some CSS that is interfering with the correct functioning of the popup. At least inside the Service Studio.

Could you provide a minimum working module reproducing this problem, so I could take a look?

Cheers

Solution

Hi!

From what I could test, it seems like the problem is that the Popup does not add any scroll in the preview when the content is larger than the screen height. The team will further analyse this issue.

Meanwhile, you can use a workaround just for the preview, which is to use the following CSS:

/* Popup preview workaround */
.popup-backdrop {
    -servicestudio-position: relative;
}

This will make the popup appear within the screen content instead of fixed on top of everything else (but you can still expand and collapse using the two dots on the widget).

You can either apply the CSS on the application theme or in a specific screen / block, it will not have any impact outside of Service Studio.

Cheers

Solution

Thank you for dive in, Dinis :) 

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

I was talking to OutSystems and this is most probably some CSS that is interfering with the correct functioning of the popup. At least inside the Service Studio.

Could you provide a minimum working module reproducing this problem, so I could take a look?

Cheers

Sorry for my late reply Eduardo Jauch .  I attached the oml file to reproduce that :D

Dinis Carvalho wrote:

Hi!

From what I could test, it seems like the problem is that the Popup does not add any scroll in the preview when the content is larger than the screen height. The team will further analyse this issue.

Meanwhile, you can use a workaround just for the preview, which is to use the following CSS:

/* Popup preview workaround */
.popup-backdrop {
    -servicestudio-position: relative;
}

This will make the popup appear within the screen content instead of fixed on top of everything else (but you can still expand and collapse using the two dots on the widget).

You can either apply the CSS on the application theme or in a specific screen / block, it will not have any impact outside of Service Studio.

Cheers

Wow Thank you very much Dinis Carvalho

It's work for me, at least my goals right now to easily see and change the content inside the pop-up has been achieved :D