Installation Lifetime 11 - Configuration Tool 11 crashes on Apply and Exit

I'm trying to install Lifetime 11 on a new dedicated server (because of a upgrade from Version 10 to 11).

Server 2016 Version 1607, SQL Server 2014 SP2. Everything is going smoothly until I try to finalize the Configuration tool by clicking Apply and Exit. Then the tool crashes with this error:

Not found
   at System.Management.ManagementException.ThrowWithExtendedInfo(ManagementStatus errorCode)
   at System.Management.ManagementObject.Initialize(Boolean getObject)
   at System.Management.ManagementObject.get_ClassPath()
   at System.Management.ManagementObject.GetMethodParameters(String methodName, ManagementBaseObject& inParameters, IWbemClassObjectFreeThreaded& inParametersClass, IWbemClassObjectFreeThreaded& outParametersClass)
   at System.Management.ManagementObject.InvokeMethod(String methodName, Object[] args)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ConfigurationTool.SecurityUtils.#ngc(String serviceName, String username, String password)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ConfigurationTool.ConfigurationToolUtils.#znc(EnvironmentConfiguration config)
   at #3ac.#7gc.#3gc(Func`1 check, ExitCode errorCodeIfError)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ConfigurationTool.ConfigurationFrmCode.#Cdc()

Screenshot attached.

All connectiontests are OK. What's going on? I tried searchin for the error, but it's so cryptic...

Hello Marcel,

What is the version being installed?

Are you able to share the Ostrace log from the configuration tool?

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Troubleshooting/Change_OutSystems_Platform_logging_levels_(OSTrace)

Best regards,

Hello Nuno,

The problem is already fixed. Somehow I was using an older version of the Installation Checklist. It said to install .NET 4.5.1. I rolled back to an earlier snapshot (VMware) and tried again with a later version (November 2019, was using September 2019 at first). There I saw that 4.5.2 was required. Everything went fine after that. I'm not entirely sure this was the exact problem because I tried lots of different things in the meantime, but we're running Version 11 now1 :-)

Glad you got it working Marcel. 

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy the low-coding journey! 

:-)