How do you import Stylesheet?

My client have existing stylesheet that they use in the company. Is there a way to import it in or just simply do a copy-paste onto the application stylesheet?

Checked this tutorial on CSS Masterclass but it doesn't have it.

Solution

Hello!

You can add the CSS file as resource and user @import url (/<modulename>/<filename>.css) in your styleshet, liket his example:

You can see more info here: https://teamtreehouse.com/library/importing-style-sheets-with-import

Hope it helps!

BR,

Luis

Solution

Thanks. Will try that out!

Question though, so I can import the CSS and then as long as the theme (in the producer module e.g. Theme eSpace) is used on that Front End app (consumer eSpace), I can use the classes from that imported CSS?

Juan Carlos Elorde wrote:

Question though, so I can import the CSS and then as long as the theme (in the producer module e.g. Theme eSpace) is used on that Front End app (consumer eSpace), I can use the classes from that imported CSS?

Yes you can use it.

BR,

Luis

Luís Cardoso wrote:

Juan Carlos Elorde wrote:

Yes you can use it.

BR,

Luis

Just so happened that the CSS they are using is on the web. And then that CSS imports another layer of CSS that is also on the web. :)

Anyway, the CSS guy on my team is already working on that done. Meaning get those CSS down for OS to use.

Thanks again.