Cannot install .IPA from direct Outsystem link, which build should I choose?

Hello everyone, i'm currently doing a mobile app project in my company.

I have generated my app in AppStore build. I want to test the app in the different devices, so i shared the link that Outsystems generated for downloading the IPA file. but i got report that the app failed to install. it can be downloaded and installed from the direct link but once the processes is complete the app cannot be opened. here's the example:

i knew i have to list UUID from the devices to the apple developer account before i tests it on the phone, but that is only for the AdHoc build, right? or the Appstore build only can be used if you really want to publish it to the Apple Store? my purpose is the app can be installed via direct link without register the UUID devices to the developer account.

Solution

Hello Aditya,

What type of provisioning profile are you using?  Other than AdHoc and App Store is In-House or Developer.  Developer you also need to specify the UDIDs in the provisioning profile, where as In-House you need an Apple Enterprise License.

Thank you

Solution

Craig St.Jean wrote:

Hello Aditya,

What type of provisioning profile are you using?  Other than AdHoc and App Store is In-House or Developer.  Developer you also need to specify the UDIDs in the provisioning profile, where as In-House you need an Apple Enterprise License.

Thank you

i am also created the provisioning profile as the AppStore type, and using iOS distribution certificate.

my apple account is enrolled as Apple Developer, not the enterprise version. so i would not be able to generate as the In-House build..