[Page Loader] With Ajax Refresh in one of the streams that use class "LoaderPage" the loader stops 
Question
Forge component by Matheus Medeiros

Good morning, I tried using the loader in an application I'm developing but on a button that defined the class "LoaderPage" I'm using ajax refresh during the flow, so the loader stopped working for all buttons.

It only works the first time.

How can I solve the problem?

Jorge Rodrigues wrote:

Good morning, I tried using the loader in an application I'm developing but on a button that defined the class "LoaderPage" I'm using ajax refresh during the flow, so the loader stopped working for all buttons.

It only works the first time.

How can I solve the problem?

Hi Jorge,

In case you do an ajax refresh in a button, you will have to apply the page loader again by doing an ajax refresh in the Page Loader script as well.

Cheers

Hi Matheus,

I am also facing similar problem as Jorge faced i.e. Page Loader works only for the first time on my button which does Ajax refresh. It doesn't work the second time when the same button is clicked.

I am not able to follow your solution provided above. Can you please elaborate.

Thanks,

Suman

If you apply an ajax refresh to the button, but not to the ``Page loader script (or container where the script is), it will not reapply the loader.

Hi Matheus, 

I have applied an AJAX Refresh on the PageLoader script as well, but it is still working for only the first time. In my screen I have 2 buttons "Search" and "Refresh" and it works only  for the first time for either one of the buttons. 

Here is a snippet of the Widget Tree:

Here are both the buttons:

LoaderPage has been applied to both buttons Style Class:

Both the buttons call the same action where I am doing the Ajax Refresh on PageLoader too:

Here is the ScreenLoader webblock with its values:

Not sure if I need to anything else here so that it works regardless of the number of times I click on Search or Reset in the same screen.

Thanks,

Suman

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.