How to hide and show Floating button based on some condition

Hi,

I am new to mobile development, I am using floating action i want to show floating button when list item is selected and hide when its get unselected. I have tried it to enclose in container and set the visibility of container based on list item is selected but its not working. Any one please tell me something i should try for it..........

Shrinjala Singh wrote:

Hi,

I am new to mobile development, I am using floating action i want to show floating button when list item is selected and hide when its get unselected. I have tried it to enclose in container and set the visibility of container based on list item is selected but its not working. Any one please tell me something i should try for it..........

Hi Shrinjala Singh,

So that your requirement is floating action inside the list item or common floating action on the screen.

can you explain your requirement clearly. so that, community members will help you !

Can you share the screenshot of what you are asking.

Shrinjala Singh wrote:

Hi,

Hi Shrinjala,

1. add a boolean structure as a source to your aggregate

2. bind your checkbox to that Boolean value, that you have added to your aggregate

3.  enclose the button in a container and set the visibility of container to the selected value of check box

I have Followed these steps and its working fine.

https://seema-pandey.outsystemscloud.com/PreviewInDevices/?IsMobilePreview=True&DeviceName=Smartphone&URL=/ToDo/Empty?_ts=637116649466768897

It may help you.

@ Seema Pandey,Thank you for response but this is not working for the floating block..