hi there, can anyone help me figure out the problem, i cannot login on my on premise service center, when i checked my environment using my on prem lifetime this appears, can someone help me on this? thanks

Hi Marvei,

A couple of things that don't seem right to me:

• The IP address is set to localhost IP where it should be set to the hostname or IP address of your deployment controller server. This can be configured in the Configuration Tool on the server (Controller Tab).
  • You are running a Production environment is Development mode? You should set this in Service Center, in the Administration menu, under Environment Configuration - Purpose to "Production". (This shouldn't have to do anything with your issue.
  • It looks like your configuration of your application pools are wrong and your IIS application server is not correctly configured. It should be something like this:

Did you follow the installation checklist provided by OutSystems? If you know what you are doing, by all means check the above configurations. Otherwise you really should let someone who is a OutSystems support engineer look into it.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi,

As per your screens, your IIS is not set properly. Please check that first. 

I hope it will work after doing the IIS server with proper configuration.

Waiting for your reply,

Thank you,

Sudip

Sudip Dey wrote:

Hi,

Waiting for your reply,

Thank you,

Sudip

hi, Sudip are there any link to set the IIS configuration? 

Marvei Nii~ wrote:

Sudip Dey wrote:

Hi,

Waiting for your reply,

Thank you,

Sudip

hi, Sudip are there any link to set the IIS configuration? 

Please check the below link for server settings and let us know. If the still problem exists then you need to create support ticket to resolve it fast.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Setting_Up_OutSystems/Default_Platform_Server_and_database_configurations

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/office/exchange-server-analyzer/bb397374(v=exchg.80)?redirectedfrom=MSDN

Please check it and let me know...

Thank you,

Sudip