Certificate does not match your provisioning profile (IOS)

Hello ,

I am generating IOS app with the development profile which was working earlier but now I am unable to generate app and outsystems giving me following error :

[ERROR] Build failed with the following error: Certificate does not match your provisioning profile.

We have tried same combination of provisioning profile ,certificate and app id in other sample application and it's working over there.

Is there anything like cache in outsystems which can hold certificates and matching those certificate with new provisioning profile.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kiran

It's a mandate that the provisioning file for the app is created under the 'Development' section. Are you generating in distribution?

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

It's a mandate that the provisioning file for the app is created under the 'Development' section. Are you generating in distribution?

I am using development profile only.Its working fine for adhoc combinations 

Provisioning profile certificate issue, caused me thing about distribution section.

Ohh, is there any other detailed error message?

Solution

Hello Kiran. 

When creating a certificate selecting the first option "Apple Development", I got the error you mentioned. 

When creating the certificate with the 3rd option, iOS App Development, the issue got resolved. 

see attached image 

Hope this helps !!! 

Solution

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

Provisioning profile certificate issue, caused me thing about distribution section.

Ohh, is there any other detailed error message?

No ,  I am getting only following log details from service center:

[ERROR] Build failed with the following error: Certificate does not match your provisioning profile.

Amal Raj wrote:

Hello Kiran. 

When creating a certificate selecting the first option "Apple Development", I got the error you mentioned. 

When creating the certificate with the 3rd option, iOS App Development, the issue got resolved. 

see attached image 

Hope this helps !!! 

Hello Amal,

I tried with the above steps and it worked. 

Thanks for the solution.