I have the aggregate as shown above, I need a count of the underlaying items of the groups, any one an idea?


Roelof Jan wrote:

I have the aggregate as shown above, I need a count of the underlaying items of the groups, any one an idea?


Hi Roelof,

right click on Id coumn and select count. 


use your aggregate count:

 

André Pinho wrote:

use your aggregate count:

 


thats the total result of the groups, I need the amount of underlaying data records from each group. not the count of the total of groups


Seema Pandey wrote:

Roelof Jan wrote:

I have the aggregate as shown above, I need a count of the underlaying items of the groups, any one an idea?


Hi Roelof,

right click on Id coumn and select count. 


Thats is giving me a result of 45 for every group, but that is not what I need


Can you explain your problem in more detail the terminology could be misleading,

Do you want the count within each group? try the count method Seema explain but in non grouped attribute:

The columns in grey.

Roelof Jan wrote:

Seema Pandey wrote:

Roelof Jan wrote:

I have the aggregate as shown above, I need a count of the underlaying items of the groups, any one an idea?


Hi Roelof,

right click on Id coumn and select count. 


Thats is giving me a result of 45 for every group, but that is not what I need



Then probably there are 45 records in each group, because this will give exact count of records  for each row.