Hi,

i am Developing the Employee Management Application, the Each employee is Assigned to the project and work codes, now when the employee sign in to there account they need to enter no of hours they worked on each Work Code they assigned, now to get that work to be display and enter the no of hours worked,based on employee Login... can any one help this i am attaching the oml file

Thanks&Regards

BasiviReddy M

What's the problem?

IBOX wrote:

What's the problem?

i am unable to fetech the assigned work codes to employees when employees login ,   Actually I assigend the WorkCodes to the employees, now if the employee will login and enter the no of hours he worked on each work  that he has assigned per each day,Ex: see in fig:1 i am unable to do that...

Then that saved data to be stored as Fig:2

When the manager select the employee id then the Employee entered data should be shown here..

hi, 

I did not see which screen is Fig 1?

IBOX wrote:

hi, 

I did not see which screen is Fig 1?

The 1st image

yes, which web screen in your oml?

IBOX wrote:

TimeSheet

BasiviReddy Medapati wrote:

IBOX wrote:

TimeSheet

In Time Sheet Screen i need to Get as Fig:1, here employees will enter the no of hours they worked on Assignes work codes per each day and submit the data

In TimeSheet Details Screen it should be like Fig 2, Here the manager should select the Employee id and then based on the employee id, the employee data should be displayed ...