Not able to debug web application

Hi All,

I am developing a web application, i need to debug the application.

I am not able to debug the application, which i start debugging through debugger, the debug session is started but app is not opened in the browser, i have checked the checkbox "Open in new browser window", but it does not opens in browser; so how can i achieve debugging for web app,

Also i am able to debug the mobile app properly

Also i have set my application as default application and i have set my default browser as chrome.

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks

DM

Hi Dhiraj,

Did you already read the cotent of this document? If not, maybe it can help you.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Troubleshooting_Applications/Debugging_Applications

Regards,

Daniel.

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Dhiraj,

Did you already read the cotent of this document? If not, maybe it can help you.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Troubleshooting_Applications/Debugging_Applications

Regards,

Daniel.

Thanks daniel, 

i already gone through this, the problem i am facing is something different.

I know how to debug, but i am not able to set a outsystems web application to debugging mode.

Meanwhile i am able to debug mobile app, this challenge is only with web app.

Regards,

DM

Are you debugging logic in a module that is not the end users module?

• Make sure you have refreshed and published the latest dependencies to the producer module you try to debug
  • Start the debug from the producer module ans select the correct entry module

Are you debugging a producer module two levels deep (End User --> Producer 1 --> Producer2,

then you temporarily have to create a dependency between End User Module and Producer 2 module

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Are you debugging logic in a module that is not the end users module?

• Make sure you have refreshed and published the latest dependencies to the producer module you try to debug
  • Start the debug from the producer module ans select the correct entry module

Are you debugging a producer module two levels deep (End User --> Producer 1 --> Producer2,

then you temporarily have to create a dependency between End User Module and Producer 2 module

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Dan,

Please find the attached screenshots,

i am able to start debug session for my application but i am not able to open it in the browser, so that when i click on any action i could get to any of the breakpoints.

Thanks,

Dhiraj M

Hi hiraj Manwani,

Please add new UI flow in your application and move your entry point and page inside that UI flow and check again.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Manish Jawla wrote:

Hi hiraj Manwani,

Please add new UI flow in your application and move your entry point and page inside that UI flow and check again.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Hi Manish,

Already did this.

Made entry point, created UI flows already.

Ty

Hi Hiraj,

But the screenshot which you shared does not have separate UI flow for landing entry point, it was called in Common flow i.e. why i suggested this to you.

Thanks.

same thread topics - solve already

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/55616/not-able-to-debug-web-application/