Moving the default menu block sidebar to the right side of the screen

Hello everyone, I wanna ask something in mobile application development.

So i have created a menu block sidebar with default settings from Outsystems, I want to move the sidebar to appear from the left side to the right side of the screen. 

Since there is no required input variable I guess I can modify the source via CSS. But I don't know which CSS codes/lines that affecting this component? Has anyone already done this before? Thanks for your kindly responses.

Regards.

Aditya Eka Prabowo wrote:

Hello everyone, I wanna ask something in mobile application development.

So i have created a menu block sidebar with default settings from Outsystems, I want to move the sidebar to appear from the left side to the right side of the screen. 

Since there is no required input variable I guess I can modify the source via CSS. But I don't know which CSS codes/lines that affecting this component? Has anyone already done this before? Thanks for your kindly responses.

Regards.

Hi Aditya Eka Prabowo,

You can use the below css in menu block

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

.app-menu-container{
direction:rtl;
}

Ellakkiya Selvadurai wrote:

Hi Aditya Eka Prabowo,

You can use the below css in menu block

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

.app-menu-container{
direction:rtl;
}

technically, it worked to appear on the right side of the screen. but the swipe animation seems did not working properly, and the component became inverted.. any suggest on this? or maybe an alternative to do move the menu block, reference are welcome.