The page cannot be found. Please make sure you typed the URL correctly.

Hi All,

I have problem here,whenever i redirect newly created page i'm getting same problem.

can you some help ,me related to that issue


Vijay M

Hi Vijay,

What type of application you are working on? Are you getting 404 page not found error? I stumbled into similar issue recently in reactive application and that was because the value being passed for screen input parameter was too long.

Thanks,

Junaid

Hi Vijay,

This error indicats the incorrect url. Did you type the URL by hand?

Try to right-click the Screen name in Service Studio, and select "Open in Browser". If it then still gives the same error, then probably you haven't Published the most recent version of the espace. So try to publish it one more time from service studio.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Seema


HI Vijay,

If page doesn't exist outsystems usually show IIS 404 page something like below

But in your case it is different, are you using any custom 404 page? 

please also check if you are facing this error in other applications also in the environment and share oml so that I can check and suggest better.

Seema Pandey wrote:

Hi Vijay,

This error indicats the incorrect url. Did you type the URL by hand?

Try to right-click the Screen name in Service Studio, and select "Open in Browser". If it then still gives the same error, then probably you haven't Published the most recent version of the espace. So try to publish it one more time from service studio.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Seema


Seema,Thank you very much for the reply, but I have already tried.
have you ever encountered such an error?


Thanks

Vijay M.


Nikhil Gaur wrote:

HI Vijay,

If page doesn't exist outsystems usually show IIS 404 page something like below

But in your case it is different, are you using any custom 404 page? 

please also check if you are facing this error in other applications also in the environment and share oml so that I can check and suggest better.

Hi Nikhil,Many thanks for the reply, sometimes works well and sometimes there is an error.
Can you understand something from the error given below.


Thanks

Vijay M.

Looks like an environment issue. You can generate a support ticket for this. They will be able to help.

Vijay Malviya wrote:

Seema Pandey wrote:

Hi Vijay,

This error indicats the incorrect url. Did you type the URL by hand?

Try to right-click the Screen name in Service Studio, and select "Open in Browser". If it then still gives the same error, then probably you haven't Published the most recent version of the espace. So try to publish it one more time from service studio.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Seema


Seema,Thank you very much for the reply, but I have already tried.
have you ever encountered such an error?


Thanks

Vijay M.



Yeah Vijay, I had encountered the error "Page not found" and I had solved that error exactly the way I explained you above.

but the error stack you shared with nikhil, is something different. On a quick search I get to know that most of the people got same error because of either installing any forge component or upgrading version. Not sure in your case.

If you are not able to figure out this, its better to generate support ticket as nikhil suggested.

Regards

Seema

Hi Vijay, 

I hope you are using a Personal environment. It is a server issue. Please check the space of your server. Also, did you Rename any module or shifted any module from one to another? 

This may be the cause for the same.

Waiting for your valuable response,

Thank you,

Sudip

Thank you so much Junaid,Seema,Nikal & Sudip for your valuable feedback and gracious support,i will update all after fix this issue.


Thanks

Vijay M.

I have published the last running version, after that I create a new pages again,which are now working properly.

Vijay M

Solution

Hi Vijay ,

Since you solved it by own , i am marking this issue as solved to stop further response on this.


Regards,

-PJ-

Solution