[OutSystems.AI Chatbot] Dependency to OML-extension in ChatBot

Forge Component
(14)
Published on 26 May by Rui Parente
14 votes
Published on 26 May by Rui Parente

Hello,

The most recent version of the ChatBot has a dependency with the OMLProcessor-extension and I am wondering why this dependency has been made and what its function is.

Thank you!

Regards

Tom

Hello Tom and Happy New Year.

That reference has been added to allow collection of publishing information. As per the component documentation:

"Log deployment of component, including in which type of environment it was done in (development and production). You can disable this by setting the site property AllowTelemetry to false.

This information will be handled internally in order to support decisions in further product developments."

If you are changing the component you can remove it, it won't change any of the chatbot features.

Bruno Martinho

Hi Bruno, the problem with the OMLProcessor extension is that it is not mentioned on Forge in the dependencies section, and also, it's not possible to download it anywhere. Is there a way to get the extension so we download it along with the component and avoid errors when trying to test the component?

Hi,

Where can we find this OML-extension? So I downloaded this component  OutSystems.AI Chatbot + The Azure Component but it's still not publishable...  

Didier

Hi, Is this below error because of the OML extension?

No every time I open the module in service center I got this,

I can ignore and publish but I think that is not the outsystems-way. 

or there is an OMLProcessor extension we can give dependency (that we install)

or the forge component shouldn't have this dependency

Didier Vennens wrote:

No every time I open the module in service center I got this,

I can ignore and publish but I think that is not the outsystems-way. 

or there is an OMLProcessor extension we can give dependency (that we install)

or the forge component shouldn't have this dependency

Hi Didier,

The team is aware of this behavior. OMLProcessor is a built-in system extension that comes with the platform so you don't need to download it. This extension allows the team, as described in the component overview to collect information to support decisions in further product developments.  In a future release this behavior will be changed to improve the development experience.

Best regards,
Félix Barros