How to use Phyton liberary for AI face detection

I am trying to create one webapp in that i want to add Phyton files which used for AI face detection to login the web app 

Hi Madhuri,

You can add files as resources however I'm not sure how you would invoke them.

But maybe you can replicate what those files have inside. Isn't that calling a third-party API? In that case, you can do it in OutSystems.

You can also try to check in the Forge for that integration, maybe someone has already done that, for example, I've seen this component.

Hope this helps.

Nuno Rolo wrote:

Hi Madhuri,

You can add files as resources however I'm not sure how you would invoke them.

But maybe you can replicate what those files have inside. Isn't that calling a third-party API? In that case, you can do it in OutSystems.

You can also try to check in the Forge for that integration, maybe someone has already done that, for example, I've seen this component.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for qiuck reply Nuno Rolo. I using phyton lib as third party API & i am calling this api at the time of login. for authentication i am not going to use username/password. at the time of login i just capture the image of user from webcam & want to match this image with user profile image. but i am confuse to achieve this.

Solution

Hi Madhuri Patil,

OutSystems runs is a .NET C#/ASPX. If you really need to use a Python library from your application, it will need to run on a Python engine (check how this application works).

Hope this helps

Solution