Warning: Client action calls several Server actions, but only 1 server action called

Hi guys,

I got a famous warning message: "Client action calls several Server actions"

But I called only 1 Server action inside the Client action

Screenshot: 

Do you guys have any idea?

Thanks,

Hello ,

Is get clients is client action or server action? May be this is server action and that's why you are getting this warning

Regards

Prajakta Roshankhede

Hi,

GetClients is a REST API. If I removed the server actions, there was no complaint about the GetClients REST API (although it was called multiple times).

Thanks,

Solution

Minh Luong wrote:

Hi,

GetClients is a REST API. If I removed the server actions, there was no complaint about the GetClients REST API (although it was called multiple times).

Thanks,

You can try to call REST API as well as other server action from one server action. (If it is possible) 

Solution

Hi Minh Luong,

When we are using server actions in a client action . There is a request going from browser to server . So when we are using many server action in a  same client action so, it causes many request to server. That can slow down performance. 

In your action flow you are using List Append that is also a server action and another one is SaveLungAudits . So, Its better you can group ListAppend and SaveLungAudits together.

Thanks and best regards.

Hi,

Actually, List Append has Client action as well.

Thanks Prajakta for the solution. I will group REST and Server action to one server action only.

Regards,

Minh Luong wrote:

Hi,

Actually, List Append has Client action as well.

Thanks Prajakta for the solution. I will group REST and Server action to one server action only.

Regards,

No worries, Happy Coding :)