I have a screen variable. I just want an array of data with specific type so my screen variable type is list -> date.

there is a input widget of date type on my screen and I just want to add multiple dates on clicking on a button. the scenario is there are 3 widgets on my screen like

1. Input - date type ( to select and insert date into the list variable)

2. Button -> name add date -> to add the selected date into the variable

3. list -> to show all the dates mentioned in my list variable 

note: - I do not want any entity and database. This is only to perform on the screen lifecycle.

My question is How to add or delete the date in the list variable ? Is there any specific property or method or how to achieve this scenario. I just want an array on my screen and want to apply some login on that array.

Hi Manish,

For someone to give a correct answer it would help if you mention the type of application that you are developing:

• Traditional web
  • Reactive web
  • Mobile app

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Manish,

For someone to give a correct answer it would help if you mention the type of application that you are developing:

• Traditional web
  • Reactive web
  • Mobile app

Regards,

Daniel

I am using Mobile APP.

Thanks

Hi Manish,

In mobile there are list actions available which you can use to add or remove items from your list. Not sure if you are looking for same thing but still pasting the image for reference.

You need to take reference of these system actions and also to add a item you need to have a record variable of same type as your list and than you can perform this operation.

Please let me know if i am going in the right direction.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi Manish,

please, check this documentation that explain you, how you can manipulate a list.

Check this too:

Hi Manish,

Checked the attached oml. I have developed a small example to show how ListAppend works, similar to usecase you mentioned above. Similarly you can use another actions according to your usecase.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Seema

Hi,

You can use the ListAppend to add new data in the list and by using ListRemove you can able to remove the data from the list,

I hope this will help you to get the Solutions,

Thank you,

Sudip