Hi All,

I am facing the similar issues at production.

Not able to print the header and footer. We have 10.0.1016.0 at production.

Can anyone help us which version of wkhtmltopdf we should upload so that the header and footer work.

Thanks

Rajendra Singh

Hi Rajendra,

If you are using the HtmlToPDF converter component, in the generate PDF server action you will find the OtherArgs parameter. in that parameter you have to set the header and footer like below.

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

"--encoding utf-8 --page-size A4 -L 20mm -R 20mm -T 15 -B 30 --footer-spacing 5 --footer-html https://"+GetRequestDomain()+"/Applicationname/pagename.aspx --javascript-delay 7000"

Here I am creating the page for footer in my application and setting its as anonymous user.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Koushik Prathi.

Koushik Prathi wrote:

Hi Rajendra,

If you are using the HtmlToPDF converter component, in the generate PDF server action you will find the OtherArgs parameter. in that parameter you have to set the header and footer like below.

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

"--encoding utf-8 --page-size A4 -L 20mm -R 20mm -T 15 -B 30 --footer-spacing 5 --footer-html https://"+GetRequestDomain()+"/Applicationname/pagename.aspx --javascript-delay 7000"

Here I am creating the page for footer in my application and setting its as anonymous user.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Koushik Prathi.

Hi Koushik, thanks but I have passed the OtherArgs parameter in the same way.

Even it's working at the lower environment.

Thanks

Rajendra Singh

Any other suggestions guys..?

Thanks

Rajendra Singh

Hi Rajendra,

I suggest you post this question in the relevant forum discussion (I'm assuming the Html2PdfConverter support forum).

Meanwhile have you checked that the production environment has access to the header/footer URL (according to the examples above, they access a different manually defined URL)? Also, you may want to check PDF Header and Footer, Simple Reports or Simple Reports with PDF as those are components that seem to address your needs (and you can inspect them to understand what are the differences).

Hope this helps.