Is there a way I can convert a List to Binary?

Right now I have one List and I'm trying to convert to binary data but all I can find is TexttoBinary, can anyone help me?

Hi Lucas,

I really don't understand why you want to convert a LIst to Binary but you could accomplish that by serializing the LIst to JSON and than use the TextToBinary.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi marcelo, I need to save one list as binary data on database, after that I need to use this binary data to export one excel file? what can do after to export?

Hi Lucas,

If thats the case you can use RecordListToExcel. That returns a a binary data which is a excel file. You can save it on the DB and after you just need to use that binary to export in whatever way you want. Some examples would be download, send to an API, save on server or any other service.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Lucas,

1. You have to follow these steps:
  2. Fetch binary data from database
  3. Deserialize it using JSON deserialize widget
  4. Use Record List to Excel widget to convert deserialized list to excel file
  5. Download or save the file as per your need

Hi Lucas ,

Why dont you create excel from your list and save it as binary data in database and than export directly?

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi lucas,

I don't understand very well what you want to do, but, if what you want is to turn a list to binary, you can use the RecordListToExcel widget and assign is result to the binary you want. When you want the excel just need to download it.

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo