popup showing in screen-preperation

popup showing in screen-preperation

Hi,

I want to have a popup-screen when I load a certain page.
based on the ok,cancel close I want to do a certain action.

Is this possible and if so, how?

Hi,

Have you checked up the Style Guide Template application? There are some patterns similar to yours.

You can get it here .

Regards,

João Portela

Hi Joost,

To open a popup on page load you can use the RichWidgets.Widget_Click() action in the web screen preparation to click a link (that could have the Invisible style) that will open a popup.

Is this what you are looking for?

Cheers,

Tiago Simões

Hi,

Would this work on a webblock as well? That is, having the Widget_Click being called under a webblock's preparation action?
I can't seem to put it working...

Thanks
Hi,

I don't think the widget_click method works with navigate and submit. since popup requires a navigate method. Is there another way to do this. 

thanks in advance.

Hello Ron,

The solution descriped in the post of Tiago works.

I've used this solution to and works like a charm (with the wiget_click action used on a navigate (hidden) button).

Kind regards,
Evert
Hi Evert,

It appears that it only works on buttons that are not hidden. I tried it on a button that has visible = false, and it didn't work.

Can i ask how you're hiding the button you used?

Thanks
Hello Ron,

You must set the visible parameter of the button on 'True'. Then in the extended properties you apply:

style
"display: none;"

The problem is that when you set the visible parameter on false the whole button isn't 'made' in the screen so it would never be possible to call it since it doesn't exist.

Kind regards,
Evert
Hi Evert,

Thanks! I got it working now. I used a link though.