[Tellus] Autofill credentials of an external webpage

Forge Component
(2)
Published on 19 Jan by Sadanobu Kodan
2 votes
Published on 19 Jan by Sadanobu Kodan

Hi,

Is it possible to use this component to autofill credentials of an external webpage that was not developed in Outsystems? For example it is possible to do tests in an external url?

Thanks

Yes it is possible. Tellus provides several actions to identify elements using the selector.

For example, FindElement and FindParent are actions that identify elements of an external webpage.

Sadanobu Kodan wrote:

Yes it is possible. Tellus provides several actions to identify elements using the selector.

For example, FindElement and FindParent are actions that identify elements of an external webpage.

Hi Sadanobu,

But how can I use this two actions to identify elements of a specific external webpage? Can I use the Open action? What I put in ExecutionCode InputParameter of the Open action?

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards.

I will attach an image showing the flow when the element ID is known.

In this case, instead of using FindElement, the element is specified directly by the SetValue action and enter the value.

Sadanobu Kodan wrote:

I will attach an image showing the flow when the element ID is known.

In this case, instead of using FindElement, the element is specified directly by the SetValue action and enter the value.

Hi Sadanobu,

I did your suggestion but appears me this error: [OIUHDS059].DBO.[OSUSR_NNL_EXECUTEDTEST] with key 0 was not updated.

Thanks for your help.

Can your OutSystems server accesss an external webpage?

Sadanobu Kodan wrote:

Can your OutSystems server accesss an external webpage?

Hi Sadanobu,

I think my chrome version is not compatible with chromedriver. Can you test in your environment if you can autofill credentials of this website: https://www.allianz.pt/area-privada ?

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards.

The error came from the DInitDriver action. The error is this:

"Method: n > Open > InitDriver( 0, 0, http://127.0.0.1:4444, , , , , C:\OutSystems\Sandboxes\OIUHDS059\Platform Server\running\Teste\selenium\\, False )

Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

There seem to be some problems.

First, you have set DGetExecutionCode () in the ExecutionCode of the Open parameter, but here you need to set the input parameters of the action.

And I think the driver registration has not been successful. Please delete and re-register the Driver registration of Execution Enivironment.

Recently, it has been found that the specifications of Chrome WebDriver have changed and Tellus does not work properly.

I've released a new version of Tellus, can you check it out?

In addition, the specifications of Chrome WebDriver are more strict, and the version of WebDriver and the version of the browser must be the same value.

The browser version of my environment is 79.0.3945.130, I have to register as follows.

Browser Version: 79.0.3945.36

WebDriver Version: 79.0.3945.36

Note that the test script must be executed within Tellus with the application name.

The latest Chrome Driver can be installed from the following screen.

Sadanobu Kodan wrote:

There seem to be some problems.

First, you have set DGetExecutionCode () in the ExecutionCode of the Open parameter, but here you need to set the input parameters of the action.

And I think the driver registration has not been successful. Please delete and re-register the Driver registration of Execution Enivironment.

But what value I have to put in ExecutionCode parameter? Give me an example.

You don’t have to put any value in ExecutionCode parameter. Because Tellus needs to call the test script Action dynamically.

Tellus invoke Action with the parameter internally.

Sadanobu Kodan wrote:

You don’t have to put any value in ExecutionCode parameter. Because Tellus needs to call the test script Action dynamically.

Tellus invoke Action with the parameter internally.

Hi Sadanobu,

I ran the TC_CRUD Action and the DInitDriver action return this error:

"Method: Login > Open > InitDriver( 1200, 800, http://127.0.0.1:4444, , chrome, , C:\Users\OI22A3~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Tellus\chrome\chrome\chrome.exe, C:\Users\OI22A3~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Tellus\selenium\chrome\79.0.3945.36, False )
Error: unknown error: Failed to create a Chrome process."

I installed the more recent WebDriver Version.

Where did you install the Chrome browser?

If it is a standard directory, you do not have to specify the path of chrome.exe.

Is your environment OutSystems Cloud?

Sadanobu Kodan wrote:

Where did you install the Chrome browser?

If it is a standard directory, you do not have to specify the path of chrome.exe.

Yes, I install Chrome browser.

Sadanobu Kodan wrote:

Is your environment OutSystems Cloud?

Yes, it is.

Chrome browser does not work only with chrome.exe. I think that other necessary files and folders are missing.