[Multilingual Admin] Generated JSON resource file sets an application RightToLeft by default

Forge Component
(0)
Published on 23 Jan (4 weeks ago) by Romel Guerra
0 votes
Published on 23 Jan (4 weeks ago) by Romel Guerra

I've used the application Multilingual admin to generate some basic translations for locale 'en' and locale 'de' on a screen. After using the application to generate a JSON resource file and using this in my application I found the translations were working, but the application was set 'RightToLeft' by default.
After comparing with a JSON resource generated by Forge component 'Mobile Translations' I noticed the difference in the JSON of variable 'isRightToLeft'.

JSON snippet generated by Multilingual admin (resulting in RightToLeft error in application):
{
        "locale":"de",
        "isRightToLeft":"False",
        "translations": 

JSON snippet generated by Mobile Translations (no errors):
{
        "locale":"de",
        "isRightToLeft":false,
        "translations":

So, this components action to generate a JSON file should be updated to set the correct json boolean value. 

Perhaps, also some other suggestions to improve the component (since I like the clear labels names & types and the fact it's currently the only Multilingual admin component that supports Reactive web):
- Add ability to delete individual translations or all translations for an application

- When an 'Available language' is set to Inactive, the application translations still require a translation to be saved for this language. 

Hi Jordy

Thank you very much for your feedback, I will review your findings today. I've just made some updates yesterday to allow users to delete labels, and also I will add a new functionality to upload an excel file to upload new labels into a module or app. I hope to upload new version in a few hours.

Regards,

Romel

Hello Jordy

I've just uploaded a new version. Your feedback is appreciated.

Regards,

Romel