Missing Styles Editor option

I'm working on a mobile app in Outsystems 10 and the toggle option between properties & styles editor isn't there when I select a container widget. Is there any way to turn that option on?

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Noel Ho wrote:

I'm working on a mobile app in Outsystems 10 and the toggle option between properties & styles editor isn't there when I select a container widget. Is there any way to turn that option on?

Hi Noel Ho,

Enclose  widget in container and on that container you can apply Style Classes and you can also condition based visible property or just make it True.  

In below , you can see css where you can also put  your style classes and mention that class name in double inverted comma in Style classes attribute of particular widget or container.  

That is not my issue, my issue is that the toggle option is not present.

Solution

Noel Ho wrote:

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Noel Ho wrote:

Hi Noel Ho,

Enclose  widget in container and on that container you can apply Style Classes and you can also condition based visible property or just make it True.  

In below , you can see css where you can also put  your style classes and mention that class name in double inverted comma in Style classes attribute of particular widget or container.  

In view section of Menu bar , Is Show Style Editor option available or not ? , If not . I think update the service studio or  raise support . using Ctrl + J , you can toggle between properties and Style editor.

thanks

Solution

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Noel Ho wrote:

Rahul Kumar wrote:

Noel Ho wrote:

Hi Noel Ho,

In view section of Menu bar , Is Show Style Editor option available or not ? , If not . I think update the service studio or  raise support . using Ctrl + J , you can toggle between properties and Style editor.

I've just downloaded the latest version and it works now. Thanks