missing  MySapExplorer on menu tools visual studio - SAP Integration

missing  MySapExplorer on menu tools visual studio - SAP Integration

Boa tarde,
efectuei a instalação do componente Rafaelc no visual studio 2005 Professional com o C# instalado. Só que ao tentar criar uma nova extensão com o integration studio em import actions from SAP, quando abre o visual studio no menu tools não aparece o MySAPExplorer apesar de aparecer em add-in manager indicando que está activo.

Alguma ideia sobre esta questão?

Obrigado.
Hi José,

Can you please confirm that you've installed the attached component (namelly SAP Proxy Gen)?
Cheers,
José Martins
Hello!
I have everything installed but since my Visual Studio is the 2008 Express, I have limited features (no add-ins).
I was wondering if it's possible the workaround to ask the xif to one of you, and I just change the variables?
I'm starting to work with SAP now, so I don't know how complex is this xif...
Thank you in advance!

Hi Carolina,

I would advise you to analyse the SAP environment conditions before spending any effort on development.
The SAP connector has some limitations regarding the .Net Framework - unfortunately SAP only supports the Framework version 1.1.
If possible, use WebServices instead.

Cheers,
José Martins
Hello José,

What conditions are you refering? If from their side, they have webservices that I can consume?
Hum I'm starting to investigate this subject now, so I don't have enough information yet, neither SAP knowledge. :(

Anyhow, with Visual Studio Express I see that I won't be able to use mySAPExplorer...

Thank you and I'll keep on reading....
This is the third party tool

http://tools.rafaelc.net/default.aspx?id=67