02-02-2020

field1,field2,field3

April

01-04-2020

field1,field2,field3

02-04-2020

field1,field2,field3

And i have no clue how to do it?

Hi João Gaspar, can you please send a screenshot of your aggregate?

Hi,

Have you tried out a GroupBy for the month?

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasca

Nuno Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi,

Have you tried out a GroupBy for the month?

Cheers,
Nuno Verdasco

Yes, but that appear me someting like this

january 

01-01-2020

january
02-01-2020

and i would love to see only one time january in the "tittle"

Eruel Castillo wrote:

Hi João Gaspar, can you please send a screenshot of your aggregate?

Please, check this post.

try to group by month and date

i did it in 27-1-2020
thats give something different 

Hi Joao,

Have you resolved this problem? If not then follow this approach:

Enclone your month expression in a container and set its visible property to an expression like below

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

GetRanks.List.CurrentRowNumber=0 or Month(GetRanks.List.Current.Rank.CreatedOn)<>Month(GetRanks.List[GetRanks.List.CurrentRowNumber-1].Rank.CreatedOn)

Here Rank is my entity so you can replace it with yours.

How it works:

Here I am checking if current row number is zero then I will show the month or if row number is not zero then month of current record and previous record should be different. To make his contision to work your data in aggrigate should be orders based on datetime column you are using to get the month.

Solution

Hi,

Try to use a web block. place a list in a webblock that returns the list of assignment by year. provide an input parameter "Year" in the webblock. Use that input parameter in the aggregate to create filter. so that  aggregate return return list based on incoming value of year.

Now drag and drop that webblock inside Your list which return Year (As you already used groupbyYear).

Now pass the table.current.year value to the webblock, as it will ask you for input parameter (Year).

Hope this helps you to solve your issue.

Regards

Seema

Solution

Please check the link. I hope you want to get your solution. sending you the OML file also.

https://sudip-omne.outsystemscloud.com/GroupBy/

Thank you,

Sudip

Please check and let me know. Just change the month name in place of  No. Waiting for your response.

Thank you,

Sudip

adom anim wrote:

i did it in 27-1-2020
thats give something different 

Try to use a web block. place a list in a webblock that returns the list of assignment by year. provide an input parameter "Year" in the webblock. Use that input  sarkari result pnr status 192.168.1.1 parameter in the aggregate to create filter. so that  aggregate return return list based on incoming value of year.