Mobile : onchange event of checkbox not called when it is inside a list control
Question

I have created a screen on mobile : OutSystem 10 , where I am using a list control and checkboxes inside it as a listItem. I want to show the number of item selected from the list, selected using the checkbixes

In order to do so, I have written a logic in onChange event of the checkboxes, It is working fine when the listcount is other than two. When there are two items on the list then first time when I select the checkbox the onChange event is not working. This is something weird behavior of the control.

Can anybody give me the resolution of this or can suggest how can I manage this bug.

Please note, It is working fine in emulator. But not in mobile device.

Thanks!

Arpita

Dear Arpita,

I am not sure if you are able to solve this issue yet.

As per my understanding, there is a scenario of nested list.Correct?

If you can, please provide more details about this issue.
A screenshot or sample OML file contains this issue will be helpful to evaluate for. 

Regards,

Hi Arpita Pancholi,

Did were able to solve this issue? I'm facing the same problem.

Cátia Frederico wrote:

Hi Arpita Pancholi,

Did were able to solve this issue? I'm facing the same problem.

No I haven't found any perfect solution so I used some programming  trick to avoid 2 items in a list. Whenever there are 2 items I added one more item in it with the blank values and hide that in the UI, so actually my list never had 2 items in it pragmatically. 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Arpita, Cátia,

I tried to implement the same scenario in OS Version 11 and it's working as expected..

see this sample app (list is having only 2 records)

Please let me know if the sample implementation doesn't cover the scenario which you are dealing with.

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi Arpita, Cátia,

I tried to implement the same scenario in OS Version 11 and it's working as expected..

see this sample app (list is having only 2 records)

Please let me know if the sample implementation doesn't cover the scenario which you are dealing with.

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hello Ben,

It was working in OS11. But not in OS 10 mobile application. I had to complete the functionality on time so not done much R&D on it in OS 10. Moreover in browser testing this was fine but in iphone it was not working.

mvp_badge
MVP

Arpita Pancholi wrote:

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hello Ben,

It was working in OS11. But not in OS 10 mobile application. I had to complete the functionality on time so not done much R&D on it in OS 10. Moreover in browser testing this was fine but in iphone it was not working.

Thank you Arpita for mentioning the complete case.. It might be OS Ver 10 defect which got resolved in the OS version 11 :)

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi Benjith, 

I'm facing this in OS 11 (v 11.8.7) but it's the react.. so it's similar for mobile.

OS11, Reactive.

I'm facing the same issue... In case of no official solution, I'm thinking on using the element event "onclick" instead of the Onchange.

Hi,

I detected this behaviour too. I have a List of checks. When I click one of them the event doesn't raise. Only is raised when I click other check of the same list.

It only works from the second attempt  :/

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.