how to image link get in csv

how to image link get in csv??

I have listed now attribute like name etc and also image attribute now how i can download all data with an image or image link in CSV or excel.??

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

how to image link get in csv??

I have listed now attribute like name etc and also image attribute now how i can download all data with an image or image link in CSV or excel.??

You have a record list with the data?

Are you exporting an excel file? 

What have you done?

Be more clear, add a print screen of what you have done. It's hard to understand how we can help only with what you have written....

yes exporting and exporting is working on csv but problem is that how to get image in excel image link not showing on excel sheet just image name showing how to get whole list which showing above the picture including image also 

this is the example of my question i get like this link in my excel csv when i downlod

Hi,

I do not understand your question.

you can simply add a colum in your csv that contains something like "http://www.google.nl"

but to be actually clickable, the reading-tool (like excel has to know how to interpret that column correctly)

To add it like  "<a href="http://www.google.nl">google</a>" is mixing different concepts, so I would not recommend that.

If you are keeping those images in the Resources you can add a column to the list you are exporting and set the "Deploy Action" of the image to "Deploy to Target Directory" then add the url to the list:

yourenvironmenturl.com/ValuationProcess/favicon.png

i want my image in excel column when i download the file 

by link or image how do it
name: SA

Address: ABC
profile image:   :( 

how to download all these attribute in excel format with the image also display or image link display..

Hafiz Shaheed wrote:

i want my image in excel column when i download the file 

by link or image how do it
name: SA

Address: ABC
profile image:   :( 

how to download all these attribute in excel format with the image also display or image link display..

Get the same list you are populating that table and use the "Record List" to excel: If the image we are talking about are the ones on the Attachment column, how are you displaying them there? By binary, url?