Hi
is there a function in outsystem for the select all and deselect all combo box like a picture?

now i only know function select 2
Thanks 

Hi Norton, 

In Outsystems there are no default option to do Check All or not. but you can do this via java script. Outsystems support controls event and Java script for this feature.   

Hi Norton,

I think there is no default feature for select all and deselect all in combo box in traditional web. But here you can use special list to achieve this with combo box. In source entity field you will have your regular items list and in special list you will add 2 more options for select all and deselect all. Then in OnChange event you can find out the selected value by user and if its special list value then you can write logic for select all or deselect all here.

Jitender Gaur wrote:

Hi Norton, 

In Outsystems there are no default option to do Check All or not. but you can do this via java script. Outsystems support controls event and Java script for this feature.   

Hi Jitender
you have sample a java script ?
Thaks

Hi Norton,

you can use this forge component for achieve this functionality .

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/3682/multiple-checkboxes-select

Hope this will help you

Regards

Rahul Sahu

vikas sharma wrote:

Hi Norton,

I think there is no default feature for select all and deselect all in combo box in traditional web. But here you can use special list to achieve this with combo box. In source entity field you will have your regular items list and in special list you will add 2 more options for select all and deselect all. Then in OnChange event you can find out the selected value by user and if its special list value then you can write logic for select all or deselect all here.

Hi vikas
Do you have sample logic in onchange?
Thanks

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Norton,

you can use this forge component for achieve this functionality .

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/3682/multiple-checkboxes-select

Hope this will help you

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Hi Rahul
Select All combo what I mean is box have reference to previous combo box
I have opened it, but I don't understand it yet