[Box Connector] Is there a Plan of JWT with Outsystems 11

Forge Component
(8)
Published on 20 Feb by João Almeida
8 votes
Published on 20 Feb by João Almeida

I would like to know that is it can be safe to use with JWT authentication?

if not,is there a plan of improve it?

best regard.

Hello Soichiro,

I have to investigate this possibility (don't know by memory).
As soon as I can take a look at it (can take a few days, sorry), I'll bring here the information.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Soichiro,

I have to investigate this possibility (don't know by memory).
As soon as I can take a look at it (can take a few days, sorry), I'll bring here the information.

Cheers.

Hello Eduardo,

Thank you for your reply.

I'll waiting your investigate result with pleasure.

best regard.

Solution

Soichiro Nomura wrote:

I would like to know that is it can be safe to use with JWT authentication?

if not,is there a plan of improve it?

best regard.

Hi Soichiro (and thanks Eduardo for your reply),

The plan currently is the following:

  1. Release a new version of the JWT component already in development with the ongoing changes
  2. Merge the existing Box Connector v2 into this one, if possible already supporting the latest version JWT component


Both are over my shoulders, I after this week I'll probably be able to get this done.


Solution

Thank you very much, João :) 

João Almeida wrote:

Soichiro Nomura wrote:

I would like to know that is it can be safe to use with JWT authentication?

if not,is there a plan of improve it?

best regard.

Hi Soichiro (and thanks Eduardo for your reply),

The plan currently is the following:

  1. Release a new version of the JWT component already in development with the ongoing changes
  2. Merge the existing Box Connector v2 into this one, if possible already supporting the latest version JWT component


Both are over my shoulders, I after this week I'll probably be able to get this done.


Hello João,


I'm glad to know it.Thank you so much !!