Occupancy for the Next 7 Days

Hi everyone,

I am creating a line chart would display the hotel occupancy. This will allow the hotel clerk to plan the next days, and better allocate the available resources. The Chart should display the hotel occupancy, in percentage (Y-axis), for the next 7 days (X-axis).

In the Preparation, I need create the logic to build the data to be plotted on the chart

a) Get all Rooms in the hotel, to calculate the percentage of occupancy.

b) Use a Local Variable(variable name:"Date") to hold the Date to which the occupancy is calculated. The Variable should start on today’s date.

c) If the Date in the Local Variable is within the next 7 days:

i) Get all Rooms Booked or Checked In on the date.

ii) Build a DataPoint with the percentage of occupancy for the date.

iii) Append the DataPoint to a List of Data Points.

iv) Add one day to the date on the Local Variable.

v) Define the flow to return to the If.

d) Pass the List of Data Points to the Chart.

e) Change the look of your Chart so that the Y-axis always displays values between 0 and 100 and has its labels suffixed with ‘%’. You can use the YAxisFormatproperty of the chart.

Hi Gerald,

What is your question? This is a training exercise right, so telling you exactly how to do it would defeat the purpose of "exercise". Is there something specific you don't know how to do?

I don't know how to display the next 7 days using line chart 

Hi Gerald,

The text you copy/pasted tells you exactly how to do it. It's a step-by-step guide. If you don't understand anything, then perhaps you should revisit the previous lessons...