Hi,

I'm looking for help to make input widget that will be onChange after I put the cursor to another input widget.

Thanks.

Ayu Andini wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for help to make input widget that will be onChange after I put the cursor to another input widget.

Thanks.

Hi, You can use widget_click on your focus on input widgets...Thanks

JitendraYadav wrote:

Ayu Andini wrote:

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi, You can use widget_click on your focus on input widgets...Thanks

widget_click is that an action? can you give me a pic or example?
Thanks for the reply

Hi Ayu,

I don't think Jitendra understood your question. However, before anyone can answer, are you creating a Traditional Web App or a Reactive Web App? In general, the "onBlur" would be the thing to catch.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Ayu,

I don't think Jitendra understood your question. However, before anyone can answer, are you creating a Traditional Web App or a Reactive Web App? In general, the "onBlur" would be the thing to catch.

Hi Kilian,

Thanks for the reply, Can you give me example for "onBlur" ? 

Thanks

Hi Ayu,

As Kilian suggested you can use onBlur. But in onBlur, you can't call any action you can just give some expression there.

That depends. In Reactive, you can call an Action, that's why I asked whether Ayu is developing a Reactive or Traditional Web App:

And of course, in Traditional, you can click a hidden button that calls a Screen Action.