How to import Personal environment application into Enterprise dev environment?

Hi folks,

Greetings!

I have Outsystems web application in my personal environment and I would like to import that local environment application into Enterprise development environment.

So kindly help me to provide the best way to do this.


Thanks,


Hi Meer,

Personal environments are ment to be used for practice purpose and apps can not be migrated from personal environment to enterprise. You can move application only from one enterprise enviornment to other using IPP page.


Hi Meer, 

You can't move directly your application from personal environment to development environment. 

If your application developed on a Personal Environment, the IPP will not allow you to do that.

But one solution is that, If it is possible to you to make your application public, you can upload your application to Forge and after that you can install that application on any environment.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Meer,

Personal environments are ment to be used for practice purpose and apps can not be migrated from personal environment to enterprise. You can move application only from one enterprise enviornment to other using IPP page.



Thank you Sir for your reply.

Jitender Gaur wrote:

Hi Meer, 

You can't move directly your application from personal environment to development environment. 

If your application developed on a Personal Environment, the IPP will not allow you to do that.

But one solution is that, If it is possible to you to make your application public, you can upload your application to Forge and after that you can install that application on any environment.

Ok Great.

After added my application into Forge repository can then it be removed from Forge, once I have installed in my enterprise environment?




Meer Imtiyaz wrote:

Jitender Gaur wrote:

Hi Meer, 

You can't move directly your application from personal environment to development environment. 

If your application developed on a Personal Environment, the IPP will not allow you to do that.

But one solution is that, If it is possible to you to make your application public, you can upload your application to Forge and after that you can install that application on any environment.

Ok Great.

After added my application into Forge repository can then it be removed from Forge, once I have installed in my enterprise environment?




Hi Meer, 


For this please follow this documentation.