How to fetch application specific users from System users table?

Hi, 

I am trying to show list of all users which are added in my web application. But it shows the user list from system users table and shows users of all applications. But I need to show those users only which are added in system user table but only from a specific application interface.. Is there a way to fetch the users which my application specific?

Hello Sohan,

You've two ways to do this. 

• Creating a group of roles and filter by that group.
  • Filter the Users by the roles you're applying in that application

So, every user with that specific role or that's inside that group will display.

EDIT: You can also create a table with the UserId and ApplicationID. However, I would say that will be hard to maintain...

Hope it helps!

There are options, you can get creative, here is a practical way to do it:

- create an Entity like UserAccess1 or UserAccess2

- For example: for UserAccess1 you can do an Inner Join (Only With, in an Aggregate) and filter it by TesterZoneAccess = True. 

This will list all Users only with UserAccess1 where TesterZoneAccess = True

Solution

Sohan wrote:

Hi, 

I am trying to show list of all users which are added in my web application. But it shows the user list from system users table and shows users of all applications. But I need to show those users only which are added in system user table but only from a specific application interface.. Is there a way to fetch the users which my application specific?

Hi Sohan, 

There are multiple option to do this requirement. Blow i am sharing some option so you can choose as per 

1. If you are using User and Role relationship in your application then EspaceId will be help to find to users created by User Application. You can use GetEspaceId action to get you Application Id and just pass in your user aggregate method. 

2. If you have any reference table to join with User table then in User reference table you can create a one unique column to Identify the Application User. 

3 One Simple Option, In User table there are one column which is External_Id text datatype column so you can use this column to Identify user belongs to your application. 

Hope any option will be help to resolve your requirement.    

Solution