Timeout elapsed while attempting to consume the pre-login handshake acknowledgement

I am uploading an OAP file (size: 11.8 MiB) in our on-prem environment.

It uploaded the application, all the eSpaces and created the application. During the process of publishing the application pack, I got Internal Error

Connection Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed while attempting to consume the pre-login handshake acknowledgement. This could be because the pre-login handshake failed or the server was unable to respond back in time. The duration spent while attempting to connect to this server was - [Pre-Login] initialization=7842; handshake=9999;.

Reading at the error message it primarily looks timeout issue, but have other process running connected to the same environment, and there was no timeout. What pre-login handshake has to do here? Could that be the reason?

Hi Swatantra,

Sorry for the late reply. Are you still having this issue?

If so, during the publish some methods of the following SOAP webservice are being called:

https://hostname/ServiceCenter/ServiceStudio.asmx

Could you check if the errors occur during these SOAP calls? Sounds like some type of connection issue.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

I managed to upload the OAP during off-business hours when there was no load on the server. It definitely looks like the timeout issue.

Regards,

Swatantra

Hi Swatantra,

It sure looks like it then. I'm glad you've got it working :).

Regards,

Nordin