how to set the default record list to empty

Hi,

I would like to know if possible to set the default value of record list to empty?

and it will only show if there's a value in search box?


I already set the line count to 0 but still doesn't work.


Thank you

Hi,

if you want to implement that way then I suggest to hide the table and when u search and found the record will show the table.


Thanks

Hi Ruzzel,

In you prepration/ filter action you can place aggrigate inside if condition. So if search keywork is blank then aggrigate will not be executed else a blank table will be displayed. Check below image for example.

You can use same condition in aggrigate filter also. If you do that there is no need to place if condition in your actions.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Ruzzel,

In you prepration/ filter action you can place aggrigate inside if condition. So if search keywork is blank then aggrigate will not be executed else a blank table will be displayed. Check below image for example.

You can use same condition in aggrigate filter also. If you do that there is no need to place if condition in your actions.


Hi Nikhil,

It works, the only problem is when I tried delete the value in search box it will not hide anymore. need to refresh the page so that it will hide again.



JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi,

if you want to implement that way then I suggest to hide the table and when u search and found the record will show the table.


Thanks

Hi Jitendra,

That works but how to hide it again when remove the value in search box the table wont hide. I need to refresh the page first before the table hide.

Ruzzel John Bisnar wrote:

JitendraYadav wrote:

Hi,

if you want to implement that way then I suggest to hide the table and when u search and found the record will show the table.


Thanks

Hi Jitendra,

That works but how to hide it again when remove the value in search box the table wont hide. I need to refresh the page first before the table hide.

Yes call on change of the textbox and check string is empty or not, based on that refresh the widget/container with refresh data


Solution

Ruzzel John Bisnar wrote:

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Ruzzel,

In you prepration/ filter action you can place aggrigate inside if condition. So if search keywork is blank then aggrigate will not be executed else a blank table will be displayed. Check below image for example.

You can use same condition in aggrigate filter also. If you do that there is no need to place if condition in your actions.


Hi Nikhil,

It works, the only problem is when I tried delete the value in search box it will not hide anymore. need to refresh the page so that it will hide again.



You can add this condition in filter of your aggrigate instead of using if condition in prepration, that will solve your issue.

It has a drawback that aggrigate will execute even if you don't wan't to show the data.

Solution

Hi Nikhil,


Thank you so much! It works i thought my problem is in ON Change action of my Search Box.


By the way. Thank you again!