Hi Everyone,

I am making a parking space reservation and I want it to be viewed in a parking layout format per floor. In the parking layout, customer could easily see which lots are available or not. I am thinking of using a 2 table records and I would design inside of it.

Legend:

Red = Not Available

Green = Available

Hi,

Maybe the Floor plan forge component can be used or used as inspiration.

Regards,

Daniel

Gerald Emmanuel Malaca wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am making a parking space reservation and I want it to be viewed in a parking layout format per floor. In the parking layout, customer could easily see which lots are available or not. I am thinking of using a 2 table records and I would design inside of it.

Legend:

Red = Not Available

Green = Available

Instead of table record use list record so that you will have more control in design.

Thanks,

Pankaj 

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

Maybe the Floor plan forge component can be used or used as inspiration.

Regards,

Daniel

I downloaded the component unfortunately my service studio had a warning the component is not compatible to the version of my studio

aaa Pankaj pant wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Legend:

Red = Not Available

Green = Available

Instead of table record use list record so that you will have more control in design.

Thanks,

Pankaj 

Is it possible to enable only the available parking space and disable the the parking slot that are not available, I also want to use an image as an indicator of parking space availability

I downloaded the component unfortunately my service studio had a warning the component is not compatible to the version of my studio

What version are you using? Floor Management is compatible to all versions of Service Studio for the past 5 years!

Is it possible to enable only the available parking space and disable the the parking slot that are not available, I also want to use an image as an indicator of parking space availability

Yes, the information you have on the table saying if the spot is free or not, can be used to Enable/Disable selectors or Show/Hide image.

aaa Pankaj pant wrote:

As Nuno said, the component is still compatible, maybe you have to update references and republish its modules.

Nuno Reis wrote:

What version are you using? Floor Management is compatible to all versions of Service Studio for the past 5 years!

I will try it again tomorrow and upload the screenshot of the warning I got, sorry sir I am still new in using the outsystems....

Yes, the information you have on the table saying if the spot is free or not, can be used to Enable/Disable selectors or Show/Hide image.

I am thinking of using datapoint in the screen action since I would be mapping every parking space whether it is available or not in that range of time.Is this the best way? I can't think of any possible way to have this filtered in the aggregate

Nuno Reis wrote:

Hi sir this is the screen of the warning I encounter when I installed the floor Plan

Just install it  I did and it works.