Hi

i have one Application for Rest API.that application is consumed by other application or vendor.i want to debug REST api for error Purpose.we are using postman for testing purpose.is there any way to debug this REST API?we can develop one small application and consume the rest api to debug.but is it possible to do this another way?

Hi Arkyadeep,

Yes, why not. Please go ahead and create a small application and consume the API and if possible add the Onbefore request and After response event as to check complete request and response from the API.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Manish Jawla wrote:sir ji

that is the thing. dont have time to create application.in my comment i mentioned same thing but if you have any knowledge about ready tool then it will be helpful for us.other wise we have to create the application.in our application lots of API. :(

Hi Arkyadeep,

Yes, why not. Please go ahead and create a small application and consume the API and if possible add the Onbefore request and After response event as to check complete request and response from the API.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Arkyadeep Bharadwaj wrote:otherwise i have to use Postman with help of log.

Manish Jawla wrote:sir ji

that is the thing. dont have time to create application.in my comment i mentioned same thing but if you have any knowledge about ready tool then it will be helpful for us.other wise we have to create the application.in our application lots of API. :(

Hi Arkyadeep,

Regards,

Manish Jawla