Ajax Submit And Submit Method

Hi,

I have a problem with my webBlock that is:

- I have a ListRecord. When I clicked on one item It will change color that Item. I have set A link to action for each record. And in action I use AjaxRefresh and feedback_message. 

-But when I set method to ajax submit. my web just run the feedback_message my ListRecord does not change.

- When I set method to submit, that Action refresh ListRecord and show feedback_message. But in OT it show warning ( should be set to Ajax submit.....)

Hi,

What exactly is it you want to achieve with your weblock? perhaps some screen shots can help us help you.

Regards,

Ralph

Ralph Bausas wrote:

Hi,

What exactly is it you want to achieve with your weblock? perhaps some screen shots can help us help you.

Regards,

Ralph

Hi, you can see my webblock here, Now I'm standing on Documents tag, so when I click on another tag like Scoring. It will change Color Scoring from yellow to blue, and Document from Blue to green. 

Ralph Bausas wrote:

Hi,

Regards,

Ralph

Hi Ralph,

I have solve my problem. Thanks for seeing my problem.

Hi Dat,

May I know your condition for changing the style of the selected element. 

Are you using response from your aggrigates? If yes then you also have to use Refresh data widget (before ajax refresh) and select your aggrigate which you want to refresh. After that the updated aggrigate values will be available to display in the screen and changing the style.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Dat,

Are you using response from your aggrigates? If yes then you also have to use Refresh data widget (before ajax refresh) and select your aggrigate which you want to refresh. After that the updated aggrigate values will be available to display in the screen and changing the style.

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for supporting. I have solve my problem. Just delete AjaxRefresh Widget. It will work.

Dat Bui wrote:

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Dat,

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for supporting. I have solve my problem. Just delete AjaxRefresh Widget. It will work.

Hi Dat,

But it must be reloading your complete page. Right?

If you don't want to reload the page then just add refresh data widget before ajax refresh (as I suggested in previous comment) and it will work without page load also.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Dat Bui wrote:

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Dat,

Hi Nikhil,

Hi Dat,

But it must be reloading your complete page. Right?

If you don't want to reload the page then just add refresh data widget before ajax refresh (as I suggested in previous comment) and it will work without page load also.

Hi Nikhil,

It reload complete page. thanks for helping me.