BPT Process Flow - Custom Design from Start to End of processes

Hi everyone,

My question is about designing all the BPT Process Flow from Start to End, but i mean not just the inicial processes but with the sub-processes as well. 

I want to have a clear picture of the "Entire" process flow from the real Start to the real End of the Processes, sub-processes and associated activities.

Is it possible to do this?

Thanks

Hi PFCJ,

Did you already saw the master class about BPT? You have exercices and tutorials that can help you a lot in this:

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/courses/17/master-class-on-modeling-business-processes-bpt/

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Ricardo Pereira wrote:

Hi PFCJ,

Did you already saw the master class about BPT? You have exercices and tutorials that can help you a lot in this:

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/courses/17/master-class-on-modeling-business-processes-bpt/

Hope this can help you.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for your indication about the BPT Master Class, which I already attended.

My question was about customizing a BPT diagram on a Form, from start to end, so I can have the visibility of the Process and sub-Process flows. 

Thank you.

So, what you're saying is that you want to see all processes and sub processes side by side in the same canvas?

Yes Ricardo. That's exactly what I want.

I'm not sure how to do this because the Metadata is only present on the system tables after the Activity Start. 

Hi Paulo,

So far as I know that's not possible. Let's see if anyone knows more about this topic.

In last option, if this isn't really possible, you can create an idea in the Ideas Section for that.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for your help.

We went through an alternative way that only displays the current process using the Flow_ProcessInstance from the BAM Reports.

Thanks.

Hi Paulo,

I'm glad you found an alternative.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira